Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Olivia Munn: Brett Ratner leaves the Oscar 2012



Was short-lived. Brett Ratner (Rush hour 3, Red Dragon, X-Men: the Final showdown) just let the post of Director of Oscar 2012. The reason were the declarations that the filmmaker has in recent days, while promoted Theft on the heights.

Recently, the Director boasted of having sex with the musa nerd Olivia Munn (apologizing and admitting ever having done such a thing), then said that "tests was a thing of bichinha" in another interview and, finally, was the radio program The Howard Stern Show, where plunged into presenter baixarias festival and discussed his sexual life thoroughly.

The Academy of motion picture arts and Sciences did not like the behavior of its Director and quickly emerged that Ratner was leaving the post.

"I have resigned from the production of the 84a. the Oscar ceremony. Have been invited to do so was one of the highest moments of my career. But more than that is painful for me, it would be much worse if my association with the submission distraisse people of the ideals that the Academy represents, "he said. Official in a statement, the organisation said that "Ratner is a good person, but your recent comments were unacceptable".

Read some of the comments that have made the Director losing the post

* "I'm a hypochondriac. Before going up to the end, I have the girl to the doctor. He has a test that knows what it will catch on in the future "-Lindsay Lohan (The Howard Stern Show)
* "I said that I was plotting three times, which was not true ... the problem is that did seem like a bitch"-about Olivia Munn (The Howard Stern Show)
* "I have huge testicles"-on his testicles (The Howard Stern Show)
* "When I did 40 thought--stick! --I never got pregnant a woman. Then I made a sperm count. But the doctor called me and said that in 25 years has never seen a better count. I have 10 times more sperm than normal. If I breathe in a girl she becomes pregnant. So now I only use condoms "(The Howard Stern Show)
* "I'm probably the best guy in the world in oral sex"-about oral sex (The Howard Stern Show)
* "It was giving the soup on the set and I have given it some times ... but then she came to do a test with me for a TV show and I forgot who she was. She got mad and started to invent stories about I masturbate eating shrimp in my trailer. Bitter woman "-Brett Ratner about Olivia Munn
* "Test? Test is for big sissies! "-on rehearsals for the Oscar

The question is now if Eddie Murphy, a friend of Ratner and his invited to present the event, will continue ahead of broadcast.

The Oscars will be held in February 26, 2012, 2012 at the Kodak Theatre.




No comments:

Post a Comment