Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christina Aguilera loves her curves

a few pounds since she has more ribs on, Christina Aguilera has endured many a scorn and derision. But the pop star remains calm: "I love my body."

U.S. singer Christina Aguilera (31) can also be reporting on their hateful figure of not bringing out the rest. "I've already been through this business in the whole program. I was too thin. I was thicker. I was criticized on both sides of the scale. the iris, I automatically turned off. I love my body. my boyfriend loves my body. my son is healthy and happy, that is all that is really important, "Aguilera told the U.S. magazine" marie claire "(February issue).

The singer has a nearly four year old son Max from her marriage to Jordan Bratman (34). she is currently the production assistant Matt Rutler together, they operate at variable has known for their movie "Burlesque".





No comments:

Post a Comment