Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anne Hathaway engaged to Adam Shulman

Good news for the actress Anne Hathaway. She got engaged to Adam Shulman, her companion for three years.

The rumor ran across the Atlantic since she was surprised with a ring on the left ring finger. His spokesman has finally decided to formalize the new Anne Hathaway has been engaged to Adam Shulman, his companion for three years, jewelry designer in his spare time. "This ring was designed in collaboration with her ​​boyfriend Adam Shulman and Heritage Kwiat," said Stephen Huvane said elsewhere, the agent of the actress.

Adam was a pleasant surprise in the life of Anne. "I am in love with him, but Adam has completely ruined my plans, he had given at the beginning of their romance in the British edition of Marie Claire. I was looking really be alone a while, but I fell in love like crazy. "When he met Anne Hathaway was just coming out of a three-year relationship with Raffaello Follieri. Notorious con man, he was sentenced to four and a half years in prison for misuse of company property, misappropriation of funds for personal use and forgery.

"I could not imagine that. Before, when I thought of marriage, I was scared to do so only for the business or because I wanted to leave my little girl's life. This is not the case at all, "she confided recently in the German edition of Gala. And it seems that his dreams do not stop at the white dress: "I also want to have children. This is definitely the best thing you can do in life. "Who says fairy tales do not exist?





No comments:

Post a Comment