Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jenny McCarthy looking for Mr. Right

For Star-blonde Jenny McCarthy, a man must have more than good looks.

The former 'Playboy model since her split from actor Jim Carrey (49) last year, single. The two stars is dating for five years. But McCarthy is open to a new love. Looks exactly like this love of beauty does not matter - the main thing the man treats her well. 'Access Hollywood' she said used to be on the lookout for a soul mate: "It does not bother me if the guys have a big nose. It does not bother me if they have a bald head.

I just want someone who is really sweet and this reflects what I am right now. "Thus, the search for Mr. Right does not last forever, Jenny McCarthy is dating on the Internet. She also dreams about a guy who does not come from Los Angeles. "As the men out there want to borrow my makeup and my concealer," the celebrity lady quipped with men who care too much about their appearance, and laughed: "I want to bring back more Exported into my life and am looking for . guys outside of LA "Something important but Jenny McCarthy: The fact that her future lover firmly on both feet and can also buy something. "You have to have a job," said the reality TV starlet. "I want at least that they can even buy a dinner and things like that. This is important. "Jenny McCarthy also brings her nine-year-old son Evan with in a relationship.





No comments:

Post a Comment