Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kelly Preston: superb weight loss for 39 pounds

When she was pregnant for the third time, Kelly Preston feared - apart from their great look forward to the baby - her extra pounds after giving birth no longer get rid of so quickly. Their worries were completely unfounded.

The wife of John Travolta is doing today, just over a year after the birth of son Benjamin, a great figure. It radiates from all around satisfaction.

In an interview the actress proudly declared: "When I became pregnant at 48, I was not sure whether I would find then back to my old form. I've lost 39 Pounds (UK)-about 18 Kilograms, and i am more energetic than 20 years ago. I feel wonderful. I'm 50 next year - holy cow! But hey, 50th is the new 30th "

For Kelly, the time passed since the birth of her third child in a flash: "We have just celebrated Benjamin's first birthday. I can not believe he's a year old. " John Travolta and Kelly have a daughter, Ella Bleu (11). Their firstborn, Jett (16) was tragically killed in 2009. The couple has been married for 20 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment