Friday, November 25, 2011

Lady Gaga may still have no house

Lady Gaga (25) is, for buying a house, it was still far too early. You may not be prevented.

Lady Gaga for the purchase of a house just is not very enticing. It is still too early for them, the 25-year-old pop diva says from New York.

The pop star is steadily for the past two years on the road. Therefore, they may still not settle.

"I'm not ready to buy a house," she says, "Access Hollywood" and explained that a property the moment would be too great a commitment for them. "It feels as if you were married or something. It's such a great bond. I do not like," Gaga admits that it also prefers to continue to live with their parents. "Also, I'm afraid to tame be. I'm just not home. I stay often at my best friend Bo, in her apartment. Your friend must sleep then on the couch and we have our fun. We do the night and watch movies, "the eccentric musician tells of their nocturnal adventures.

Gaga recently published her photo book "Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson" - a photographic documentation of her life over the last year. The man behind the lens was celebrity photographer Terry Richardson, known for its sexual themes and in the past for Gucci, Levi's and Hugo Boss, as well as for magazines such as Vogue and Harper's Bazaar 'worked.

The Star wanted to give their fans the band with a look behind the scenes of her career. "I am of my vulnerable side," Gaga said to the 360​​-page work. "Terry was during my separation, meeting, party times, sad times and during the turning points of my career with this,.. Upon awakening, at bedtime, it was during my purest, rawest and most authentic moments here"





No comments:

Post a Comment