Monday, December 19, 2011

Anna Chlumsky: "my girl" has grown up

she was the cute little girl that we in 1991 at the site of macaulay culkin enchanted canvas on. Meanwhile child star Anna Chlumsky is large (and 31!) become - and proves at a film premiere in the Big Apple that she has lost none of its magic. where has our "my girl" hidden so long?

has it really been 20 ago years that we sniffling in the cinema were sitting, while vada Sultenfuss in the tragi comedy "my girl - my first love" loss to her best friend Thomas (Macaulay Culkin) lamented the bad news first: yes, is it? . so we are officially old, but now the good news.! Anna Chlumsky, who played at that time as a 10-year-old's sweet vada, is back at the premiere of margaret-thatcher-biopics "the iron lady," she put in a fabulous occurs on the red carpet out: the flashy mini-dress with black heels, there was the ultra-sexy thespian!

how did this woman disappear just two decades from the scene? simple: for "my girl" she had enough drama from Dasein, decided on the continuation of the blockbusters in the year 1994 ("My Girl 2 - my great love") for a break from film-business. recently she revealed this in an interview: "I did not then even deeper into the swamp fall of itself contemptible, as I had always fallen already." instead of various other child stars (just think of her ex-film partner macaulay culkin) end to a tragic , dedicated to anna prefer the normal everyday madness: from graduation to a job as a restaurant-critic.

Kiernan Shipka: child star and style icon
But now we have - and Hollywood - the cute blonde luckily back: it will soon be available for the comedy series "veep" in front of the camera as it came to acting comeback, Miss Chlumsky "it's like to breathe even on the.?. worst days I'm certainly happy to do just that as anything else, "says the 31-year-old against the U.S." People "magazine. well then, good for us and welcome back!





No comments:

Post a Comment