Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jessica Simpson with fiance about the baby gender

The American singer / actress Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson disagree about the sex of their unborn babies. According to Simpson is a girl, a boy according to Johnson.

Long they will not have to argue, as an ultrasound Monday will finally make clear what color they are sharing their firstborn will be allowed to paint.

"I'm so excited," says Simpson. "We have some names picked, but we're going to have to keep secret. Like the sex of the baby. I look there is looking forward to things to plan. It will be fun to know what color we are the nursery to paint. I'm obsessed with fantasizing about what it will be. "

"The best thing about being pregnant is that Eric and I have made ​​something together that is now in me," concludes Jessica. "We love each other so much and I see that baby in me so much already."





No comments:

Post a Comment