Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Luisana Lopilato and Michael Buble: "We have a baby"

The actress Luisana Lopilato, married to Canadian singer Michael Bublé, revealed that she would soon become a mother.

Last night, Luisana Lopilato attended as a guest on Susana Gimenez and talked about her days as the wife of Michael Bublé, her future as a mother and career.

The blonde, who dazzled in England with a campaign for a brand of underwear, confessed that she loved making the pictures and had a special diet and went to the gym because I wanted to be "marked" for production.

In addition, Luisana discussed the release of her cookbook: "It's a cookbook, but it is a story book that I like to eat, I eat. It's like a story of mine related to the food ... "she said.

The actress, who will soon start with the recordings of fiction "The Wolf", confessed that she along with Bublé, would love to become parents within a short time.

But not all roses for the couple, who sometimes have to distance themselves from commitments laborare: "It's hard, but the distance helps. When I see him for a few weeks is amazing, strange and want to see, but when I want to kill I'm about to return, "she joked.

sHe added: "With Mike beside me feel better because we understand a lot and he quickly defends me," revealed Lopilato.





No comments:

Post a Comment