Saturday, December 24, 2011

scarlett johansson always wears make-up

for her new film "we bougth a zoo" scarlett johansson refused to wear make-up to their role to make credible. But in reality, she says now, she has nothing against a little make-up in the face. "I like to always wear a little make-up", scarlett johansson told "style.com". "I do not belong to the people who scuffed easy jogging pants in her. you never know who you'll see out there! "

They also revealed the secret of her sex appeal - her red lips, "my absolute must-have is a really rich red lipstick," says Scarlett Johansson. "I've always red lipstick in my pocket because I never know when I am an emerging event and am completely underdressed. I think red lipstick is the panacea for everything. "

scarlett johansson is naturally blonde

she also feels better when her hair is not dyed and natural color they may contribute to their show. "I'm naturally blonde, so I feel most like myself when I'm blonde," says Scarlett Johansson. They also have a special tip is at hand: a honey mask. used for the pretty actress manuka-honey. "You warm your face, so that the pores are open, and then you take just one suitcase, to carry the honey directly on your face and leaves it there for ten to fifteen minutes."

sounds like quite a mess after. on the other hand - if one looks so good afterwards as Scarlett Johansson. the least, to be honest, even in jogging pants and without make-up is still beautiful than most other people on this earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment