Saturday, January 7, 2012

brad pitts recipe for success is the right mattress

He is successful actors, together with angelina jolie - and father of six children. the magazine "joy" told brad pitt (48) can now handle as he abandoned all this. depends on the correct mattress on it, he says.

His tip for busy parents: "they should get a decent mattress in foam. one of the shakes, provided all the kids jumping around on it. Angie and I have become so concerned about an orthopedic model. climb even if all six in the middle of the night out, we can still sleep well. "

"old cracker" as a parade role
making him the acting is still fun, said Pitt ("Inglourious Basterds," "Fight Club"). But he knew that his career at some point go over: "I just have an expiration date and I do not repress. But when I lie down on a concrete prefer not fixed yet. cedes before my I want to play another old cracker who swears all the time - would be my role ".





No comments:

Post a Comment