Saturday, January 7, 2012

Amber Rose Kim Kardashian accused of stealing Kanye West!

Amber Rose, Kanye West's ex, blames Kim Kardashian: she accused him of openly seduced and taken advantage of her husband, rapper, to lead them to divorce.

Kim Kardashian has always maintained that the American rapper Kanye West and were simple and good friends. But it may be that the star of reality TV, which we recently spoke to her marriage record 72 days with Kris Humphries, has not told the whole truth! The model Amber Rose, the former rapper, balance in the pages of Star Magazine the real reasons for her divorce she said: "Kim Kardashian is a homewrecker: it's partly because of her that Kanye West and I do are no longer together. "

To believe the lovely Amber Rose, the couple was doing well until Kim Kardashian makes breaking into their lives, and deceive Kanye West. "She sent him sexy pictures of her by phone. I said:" Kim, stop. Do not be such a person. "I thought it would behave in an adult woman, and would have the decency to answer me. She has never done," sorry Amber Rose. Kim Kardashian was, however, couple to that time with Reggie Bush! "We were both wrong, Reggie and me!" Amber Rose said.

But now the Metis model, as a couple with another rapper, Wiz Khalifa, begins to digest the matter, so much so that she comes to thank the lover of her ex-husband! "If she had not behaved in homewrecker, I never met Wiz, and I would not have been happier than I am now." To believe that nothing is by chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment