Friday, January 6, 2012

Kim Kardashian abused as a relationship destroyer

According to Amber Rose, Kim is to blame for the failure of her relationship with Kanye West.

Model Amber Rose is speaking to Kim Kardashian (31) too bad. She claims the reality TV star had had a fling with Kanye West (34), when he was still together with her. "Kim is a relationship destroyer" is her opinion.

Kim as a separation principle
"She is one of the main reasons why Kanye and I are not together anymore," Rose was in her interview with the Star magazine to understand.

Kardashian said to have charmed the rapper with seductive images of themselves. "She has sent pictures and I said 'Stop it, Kim Sei. Not as a man.' I thought they would at least be woman enough to answer me, but she never answered. It is very important that we stick together women and we do not make each other's life hell, "says Rose.

Kim wants to know nothing of the allegations course and continues to maintain, with the rapper to be just good friends.

unfaithful
But Amber seems to know better. In your opinion, is still Kim have been romantically involved with the footballer Reggie Bush, when the affair began with Kanye. The model is certain. "You have deceived us both, you have betrayed me and Reggie."

For some time, Amber Rose has her love luck with rapper Wiz Khalifa found. "I would like to thank Kim," she said about it. "Because if they had never been a relationship destroyer, I would have never met, and Wiz was not so happy as I am now." - Well then yes everything went well again!





No comments:

Post a Comment