Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Was incredibly happy in her marriage

Kim Kardashian claimed shortly before she filed for divorce, that she and her husband Kris Humphries were incredibly happy. The 31-year-old, who announced last month after only 72 days of their marriage, separation of the basketball players felt that their life together with her ​​estranged husband as a "simple", because both very familiar.

In an interview she conducted prior to the announcement of her divorce, she said the American "Marie Claire": "I ​​have a feeling that we are just at a point where I have the best time of my life. We trust us very much and I do not think one would do anything of us to ruin. It makes life so easy, "she gushed.

She also praised her husband: "He's such a good man, so down to earth. My life can sometimes seem very intimidating to other people, but it allows me to work and to do that, what I must do. "

The brunette beauty gave her wedded wife after only six months together the knot, which - as explained at least in the interview - had not been based on. "We thought: Why wait? It's nice to have a partner who understands your life and you can be yourself, "she justified her decision.

The It Girl, incidentally, was married once before. In 2000 she gave Damon Thomas wedding vows and stayed there for four years, his wife. From this time she learned a lot, she said.

"I do not even know me. Even though I was unhappy and now am happy to not get stuck in this relationship - but I've learned a lot from it: who I wanted to be, who I never wanted to be - it takes with it all and go on. "





No comments:

Post a Comment