Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lindsay Lohan wants to learn from their errors

Lindsay Lohan reveals in the interview with the 'playboy' that she wants to learn from their behavior, because the life is too short "and you only live once."

lindsay lohan praised improvement.

The actress, who had to appear in court before the past again and again through various escapades and talked about was making, her thick head for most of their missteps responsible. Nevertheless she admits: "We are all for ourselves and for our responsibility in retrospect did I would listen more to the people that I admire, and take her to rat." she said in an interview with the 'playboy'.

lohan who had recently perform on a warrant out in a mortuary charitable work, adds: "my thick head that I had with 18 and 19, confessed to me in the off years in the last five I've learned that time. quickly passes by, as you might think. and because you only live once, you have to learn from his mistakes, his dream to live responsibly and take over. "

lilo, which for the most recent edition of the leafless men's magazine, now 25 and considered "sex and sexuality" as "a part of nature." "that you yourself and your body knows, is very important because it gives one self confidence," she explains. "and women need to live in self-confidence. the world is dominated by men that I know myself and am comfortable in my body is therefore very important for me as a woman."





No comments:

Post a Comment