Friday, December 16, 2011

paris jackson: on masks and her dead father

paris jackson did not before, so she had to wear masks. the late singer hid his children Prince Michael, (14) paris (13) and Blanket (9) behind masks at public appearances and even his daughter earlier this was annoying, can they understand the reasons of her father today.

"I asked him, 'that's stupid, why I wear a mask?' But as I got older I realized that he was only trying to protect us, and he has also explained to us, "she says in the" Ellen DeGeneres Show. "

when she went to school for the first time, do not even really been recognized paris then, she continues. "I have a normal childhood. I am treated no different, "said the daughter of the king of pop, who died in 2009 at a propofol poisoning.

although it is barely 13 years old, followed by her famous father paris already into show business, playing in the fantasy flick "Lundon's Bridge and the three keys" her first film role. while they have been inspired as a young man.

"My father has starred in the film 'Moonwalker' and I knew that he could sing very well, but that he could act," says the junior-actress award. "I saw that and said:. Wow, I want to be like him"

her father and that they had previously practiced even some improvised scenes together, she says. while they have always placed great value on its council. "We improvised together," she recalls. "He has come up with little scenarios. He said: 'In this scene you will cry,' and I started to put the ".

as he had advised her father's council also always: "'If I die tomorrow, then always remember what I said.' I followed his advice and everything reminds me of what he told me. "





No comments:

Post a Comment