Friday, December 23, 2011

robin williams waived on meat, "a piece of cow has saved me!"

the actor Robin Williams was in a 2009 open-heart surgery used a bovine heart valve. that seems to have had unusual impact on the comedian.

robin williams was after his serious heart surgery in March 2009 found his humor quickly. "I have the heart valve of a cow, which is great, and grazing has already made fun, and I also give a lot of milk, my friends," joked the actor, only two months after the intervention with david letterman the late show.

but has been known as the Hollywood star now in an interview, his attachment to ruminants goes much further. "a piece of cow has saved me," said the 60-year-old in Bild newspaper. Then since he should eat no more meat. "I see a steak, I say no - you're one of us'!"

dispensed with the flesh next to newly-vegetarian on alcohol. He had a dry alcoholic, but still possess its own vineyard. "This is like having one gandhi delicatessen-lunch it's a great wine - vinoce" said the Oscar-winners.

on its weapons of self-destruction-tour 2009 complaining of shortness of artists. The doctors then diagnosed cardiac arrhythmias: williams one had to undergo open heart surgery and cancel all other appointments of the tournament.

fear of death, the comedian because of this experience, but not yet ". I had an open heart surgery a second chance, the live to love again," said three-time father.





No comments:

Post a Comment